People ProfilingWant to look deeper into a claimant? We can help provide a quick snapshot with people profiling.
Profiling provides a clear and up to date insight into any given individual. Our team will accurately and swiftly obtain the information required for you to make a professional and informed decision, when carrying out a profile we aim to provide our clients with the information opposite.
We have found that providing a profiling service is hugely successful and highly beneficial to our clients within the insurance, financial industry likewise within the legal profession.
- Address confirmation and History for the last 5 years
- Marital Status
- Employment status
- Do they have dependants?
- Company Directorships and Company details
- Do they have CCJs?
- Have they been declared bankrupt or entered into an IVA (Individual Voluntary Arrangement)?
- Are they a homeowner and is the property subject to a mortgage? Where possible we will provide an image of the property.
- Social media check, OSINT enquiries
- Historic media check
- Anti-Money Laundering (AML) check
- Politically Exposed Persons & Sanctions (PEP’S) check